Loan period: 28 days
Short term loan: 10 days
If your loans are overdue, you will get a notice by e-mail. If you don't return or renew your loans, you will get a second notice after one week, and a third notice with fee after two weeks.
You can keep track of your loans and renew them on Bibsys My page.
Overdue item fee (after third overdue notice): NOK 100
Compensation for lost document
Loss or destruction of borrowed material carries liability for compensation. Claim for compensation will be issued after third overdue notice and your library account will be closed. It stays closed until overdue fee is paid and the material returned, or compesation fee is paid.
The replacement charge represents the cost to the library when an item is billed or lost, including the cost of purchasing and processing a replacement where applicable.
- The user is obliged to keep the library updated on information such as name, e-mail address, private address, and telephone number.
- The user is personally responsible for borrowed material.
- It is prohibited to pass on borrowed material to other persons.
- Borrowed material is not to be taken out of the country without special authorization from the library.
- Documents not held in our collection can be ordered from other libraries.
- Information about reserved books or inter-library loans is sent to you by e-mail or sms. Requested items should be collected within seven days.
- The library does not forward books from other libraries.
- Journals and reference books are not for loan. You may use them in the library or take photocopies.
- Valuable items and material published prior to 1850 is generally not for loan.
- Information about orders, reservations, and loans, is confidential. This information is deleted from the library system when borrowed items are returned.
- Renew and reserve
- Receive and return