Phone: +47 51 51 62 10
Fax: +47 51 51 62 25
Bulletin for Old Testament Studies in Africa
Paper edition: ISSN 1502-0819 // Online edition: ISSN 1502-0827
Bulletin for Old Testament Studies in Africa (BOTSA) was published biannually (in May and November) from 1996 to 2006, in paper and (full text) online editions. BOTSA aimed at being a forum for exchange of ideas and information about Old Testament studies in Africa. And in brief articles it commented on pedagogical, methodological and research political questions related to Old Testament studies in Africa, and it also brought notices on research projects, teaching programmes, books and conferences.
From 2006 BOTSA continues as BOTSA Electronic Forum
Bulletin for Old Testament Studies in Africa was indexed in:
- ATLA Religion Database, published by the American Theological Library Association, 250 S. Wacker Dr., 16th Flr., Chicago, IL 60606, USA; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, WWW: http://www.atla.com/
- Old Testament Abstracts, published by The Catholic Biblical Association, 294 Leahy Hall, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC 20064, USA.
From 1996 to 1999 (issues 1-7) BOTSA was published under the name Newsletter on African Old Testament Scholarship (paper edition ISSN: 0808-2413, online edition ISSN 1500-7383).
- BOTSA 20 (May 2006)
- BOTSA 19 (November 2005)
- BOTSA 18 (May 2005)
- BOTSA 17 (November 2004)
- BOTSA 16 (May 2004)
- BOTSA 15 (November 2003)
- BOTSA 14 (May 2003)
- BOTSA 13 (November 2002)
- BOTSA 12 (May 2002)
- BOTSA 11 (November 2001)
- BOTSA 10 (May 2001)
- BOTSA 9 (November 2000)
- BOTSA 8 (May 2000)
- Newsletter 7 (November 1999)
- Newsletter 6 (May 1999)
- Newsletter 5 (November 1998)
- Newsletter 4 (May 1998)
- Newsletter 3 (November 1997)
- Newsletter 2 (May 1997)
- Newsletter 1 (November 1996)
BOTSA is edited and published by
The editorial board of BOTSA
- Prof Victor Zinkuratire, Catholic University of Eastern Africa, P.O.B. 24205, Nairobi, KENYA; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Prof John O. Akao, Dept of Religious Studies, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, NIGERIA; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prof Willem Boshoff, Dept of Old Testament, University of South Africa, P.O.B. 392, Pretoria 0001, SOUTH AFRICA; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Prof André Kabasele Mukenge, Facultés Catholiques de Kinshasa, P.O.B. 1534, Kinshasa-Limete, Rep. Dem. du CONGO; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org